Report an Issue

You can use My Wiltshire to contact the council about issues in your area. If you register for an account you will receive updates on your reports progress.
If you prefer not to register you can submit reports anonymously but will not receive progress updates.
These are just some of the issues you can report using My Wiltshire:
  • Highways and Street Scene issues
  • Environmental Enforcement
  • Trading Standards
  • Car parks
  • Weather emergencies
  • Waste
  • Fraud

Visit the My Wiltshire website page here

We continue to add services to My Wiltshire, so please check regularly to see what's new.